FREE Horse Racing Betting Systems Use these systems at your own risk
The Trainers Wife System courtesy of Piggy Malone
This contribution seems rather cynical but we're assured it yields occasional big wins. Choose a flat
race with a field of 12 or less runners, avoiding: Sellers, two year olds, Allweather tracks and Group
You examine the racecard for such a race were one of the horses is owned by the trainer or his
family, your selection must have run within the past 21 days.
If your selection is the only horse with the same trainer at this meeting then you might choose to raise
Daily Mirror Daily Double System
Based on the abbreviations printed in brackets after the jockey's name as follows:
- SF =Strongly Fancied to win
- F =Fancied to win
- EW =Each way Fancied to be placed 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Only use races of 8, 9, or 10 runners maximum.
- Starting with 8 runners find the strongly fancied marked (SF) horses with starting price forecast
of 6/1 or more.
- If there are no 8 runner races with SF horses at 6/1 then move to 9 runner races etc
- If this produces no selections, start again at 8 runner races find the Fancied (F) horses then on
to the Each Way horses if there are no F horses with an SP of 6/1 up.
- Continue until you get a maximum of two runners.
- Back these 0.5 point each way each and a small each way double
- If you only find one horse then back it each way.
- If no horses are found then no bet.
- If you find more than two apply the following rules:
- Flat races: Horses running over a longer distance are preferred
- National Hunt: horses running over hurdles are preferred to horses running over fences.
Distance is irrelevent
- If you have two identical types of races pick the horse with the lowest SP
Racing Post Sure System
A quick and easy to use system with lots of winners. Works best for turf racing, but could be used on
all weather. Performs better in non-handicap races.
Racing Post selection box shows selections of 16 racing tipsters for each meeting. First highlight
horses picked by at least 10 of the Racing Post tipsters.
Of these only consider those horses that are rated top by both Topspeed and Postmark Ratings.
From these selections only consider those horses that finished 1st 2nd 3rd last time out this current
season. Any horse that remains is a Sure System selection.
Additional notes - a horse may qualify by the above rules, but has not raced this season. Usually
these are not Sure System bets unless the horse has had a run within the last 30 days under a
different code and finished 1st 2nd or 3rd.
In brief - Horses must be selected by at least 10 of the tipsters listed in the selection box of the
Racing Post and Topspeed and Postmark. Horses must have finished 1st 2nd or 3rd in its last race
which must have taken place within the current season.
Looking for low cost fee charging racing systems?
Click to check out my pick of the subscription tipsters and racing systems.
Includes the FFF System Not free but the FFF Horse racing System promise of the e-book is that you
will be able to earn a good living from horse racing within a few hours every day in the comfort of your
own home. FFF Horse racing System is based on a horse racing mathematical formula.